Students attending this class should have prior to coming:
- Required to swim 300 meters no-stop. (Required to navigate class I-III rapids in approved PFD)
- Be in good physical condition.
- Some knowledge of rope/knots.
- The student responsible for wet/dry suit and water/tennis shoes. No open toed shoes or sandals.
- Ability to function as a member of a team.
- Each Student will need a swimsuit, optional gloves, towel, optional googles for pool and rain gear is recommended.
Class on the first day is located at 1222 S. Michigan St South Bend, IN. Classroom is located in the basement and starts @ 0800 (est). Please park in the north lot next to the church.